please mind that Stromma Deutschland prioritise the safety of all the passengers and therefor comply with the current regulations taking place in Berlin regarding Covid-19.
Please regard the following safety measures:
- 3G rule: according to the safety measures stated by the Senate in Berlin, you require proof of vaccination with an in EU accepted vaccine (BioNtech, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna or AstraZeneca), infection within 6 months or a negativ test not older than 24 hours for tourist activities such as our Sightseeing tours. Children under 18 may present as well a negative test to access the atractions.
- In Berlin, only the digital pass is accepted. Read more about the digital pass.
- Wearing a FFP2 face-mask during the tour is mandatory
- Any fares for our products purchased online remain valid and eligible to be used within 3 years. Please keep hold of your voucher until using them.
- You are welcome to contact us in case of further questions at Berlin@stromma.com. Please mind that your request may take longer momentarily to process as in normal circumstances.
- When interested in reading further details regarding the safety measures taking place in Berlin, visit the following website
For updated information:
Following the safety procedures is a team work and we thank you dealing for helping us keep yourself and other passengers safe.
Stromma Deutschland GmbH