Stromma Deutschland GmbH is happy to have you know that we will resume our Sightseeing services on June 11th, 2020 and to welcome you back in our green buses.
Because safety and health are important for us, we will be applying the following measures to assure that you, our customers, as well as our employees are safe:
- During the tour, passengers are to wear masks covering the mouth and nose as stated by the Governing Mayor of Berlin - Senate Chancellery. Children under six years are exempt from compulsorily wearing a mask
- As precaution, customers and employees should avoid close contact (within 1,5 Meters) and pay contactless as practicable
- As a protective measure, the seating allowance will be limited and passengers should remain seated whilst the vehicle is moving.
- To enter the bus, the second door will be used.
- The driver-s cabin will be closed. In case of questions, you are welcome to ask our personnel on the next stop or contact us at Berlin@stromma.com. We are there for you.
- The surfaces of our buses are desinfected on a regular basis.
- In order to prevent possible airborne transmission, we will maintain our roof open during driving hours as possible. Fresh air gives a good mood
- Any fares for our products purchased online remain valid and eligible to be used within 3 years. Please keep hold of your voucher until using them. You are welcome to contact us in case of further questions at Berlin@stromma.com
- When interested in reading further details regarding the safety measures taking place in Berlin, visit the following website
Following the safety procedures is a team work and we thank you dealing for helping us keep yourself and other passengers safe.
For updated information:
Stromma Deutschland GmbH