Hop On - Hop Off bus tour through East and West Berlin
Historical places, shopping & museums - fun for the whole class!
Top attractions to discover along the city tour
- Alexanderplatz with the world clock
- Red Town Hall with the TV Tower
- Berlin Cathedral and Museum Island
- Berlin Palace and Humboldt Forum
- The magnificent boulevard “Unter den Linden” and Friedrichstrasse
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Brandenburg Gate
- Reichstag and the government district
- Bellevue Palace
- Victory Column
- Zoological Garden and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- And many more museums, shops and attractions
When, where and how long?
Get on with your school class at one of the many stops of line 1 of the Hop On - Hop Off sightseeing tour for school groups, such as at Alexanderplatz, the Brandenburg Gate or the main train station.
The Hop On - Hop Off buses run daily from morning to afternoon approximately every 15-30 minutes. The bus takes around 2 hours to complete a full loop, but since you can Hop On and Off whenever you want, the city tour can take as long as you like, making it ideal for your school trip.
15€ for kids
20€ for adults
And when the group is bigger than 20 one teacher will be for free.