On the 27th of April Hop On – Hop Off buses will only be operating until 14.00. Several roads will be closed due to the running event "Sentrumsløpet".
Is it your first time in Oslo, or have you been here before? Well, this is what we think you should see on your visit in the capital of Norway.
1. Akershus Fortress - Discover the history of Oslo and Norway in the amazing fortress Akerhus built in the 13th century.
2. Fram Museum – Learn all about strongest wooden ship ever built, Fram, and the famous expeditions on the Arctic Ocean.
3. Vigeland Sculpture Park - One of Norway's most popular attractions and the largest sculpture park in the world.
4. Munch Museum - See the large collection of art and follow the footsteps of the world famous Norwegian painter Edvard Munch.
5. Norwegian National Opera - The famous Opera House in Oslo, a beautiful building from the inside and out.