1. Akershus Fortress - Discover the history of Oslo and Norway in the amazing fortress Akerhus built in the 13th century.
2. Fram Museum – Learn all about strongest wooden ship ever built, Fram, and the famous expeditions on the Arctic Ocean.
3. Vigeland Sculpture Park - One of Norway's most popular attractions and the largest sculpture park in the world.
4. Munch Museum - See the large collection of art and follow the footsteps of the world famous Norwegian painter Edvard Munch.
5. Norwegian National Opera - The famous Opera House in Oslo, a beautiful building from the inside and out.