The City Sightseeing Norway red double decker buses will be at your service and bring you to all the attractions Oslo has to offer. Onboard you can enjoy fantastic views of the beautiful capital and learn more about the city from the audio guide. Book your Hop On-Hop Off bus tickets here today.
The highlights of Oslo
You can visit the Royal Palace, the Vigeland Sculpture Park or the spectacular Opera House. Other attractions of interest are the Kon-Tiki museum, FRAM and the Norwegian Maritime Museum. Jump off at your favorite location to explore more!
Perfect for cruise passengers
City Sightseeing offer alternative shore excursions at your arrival in Oslo. Our staff and buses are waiting for you outside the cruise terminal. Visit all attractions and museums at your own pace before going back to the cruise ship.
Hop On-Hop Off bus stops in Oslo
1. (10) Karl Johan, The Royal Palace, The Norwegian Parliament, The Nobel Peace Center and Viking Planet
2. Vigeland Sculpture Park and Oslo Museum
3. Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
4. Kon-Tiki Museum/FRAM/ Norwegian Maritime Museum
5. Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
6. Color Line Terminal Hjortnes
7. Oslo Cruise Terminal (Only on cruise days)
8. DFDS Ferry Terminal
9. The Opera House, Oslo Central Station, Oslo Cathedral, Shopping Centre
Read more about the sights in Oslo >>