Let us help you discover beautiful Tromso in Norway and its surroundings with our new hop on hop off bus. This tour is wilderness, shopping and sightseeing all in one. You can use this bus as both transport and sightseeing when we will take you from the center of Tromso out to Tromsø Villmarkssenter and Hella. We will make stops along the way at Jekta Storsenter perfect for shopping, and Storelva which is a nice place for hiking. Read more and book your tickets here.
How to choose bus ticket
You can choose from three types of bus tickets. With the 24-hour ticket, you can travel as much as you want within 24 hours. Are you a whole family? Select the Family ticket, which includes two adults and a maximum of three children, travel as much as you want for 24 hours. If you need transport from one stop to another, you can buy the single ticket.
Hop on and off along the way
You can hop on and off at the stop of your choice or stay on the full tour to just enjoy the beautiful nature from our double decker buses with panoramic views. The bus stops four times a day at each stop between Tromso and Hella.
The bus stops at the following sights
- Starting in the centre of Tromsø, near everything!
- Jekta Storsenter, which is one of Norways biggest shopping malls.
- Storelva is an amazing place to go hiking, and is a great point for starting a hike up to the beautiful Rødtinden
- Eide handel is a shop and café that sells lots of local delicassies and other groceries
- Tromsø Villmarkssenter, in English translated to Tromsø Centre for Wildlife, offers many activities in the summer, including meeting their wonderful group of Husky dogs.
- Hella is the last stop. Enjoy the beautiful archipelago where you can try you luck at fishing, have a refreshing beverage and walk through the small and charming street called Tromsøgata, the street consists of old houses that has been moved there from the city center.
The recreation area Hella
Hella is a recreation area with beautiful and calm surroundings where you can do different hikes such as a tour through “Tromsøgata” or go fishing. Note that you need to bring your own fishing gear.
Wildlife experiences at Tromsø Villmarkssenter
Tromsø Villmarkssenter is one of the biggest adventure companies in Norway. They have 300 Alaskan huskies, and their main focus is to offer an authentic wildlife experience for everyone. In the summertime they focus on the midnight sun with kayaking trips and mountains hikes, but you can also just make a visit to cuddle with the dogs and visit their café.