Welcome to explore this Scandinavian pearl located in the Norwegian fjords. Haugesund is known for majestic nature with waterfalls, mountains, the Viking farm Avaldsnes and the copper mine in Visnes. Our Hop On-Hop Off bus sightseeing tour taking you to all the main attractions of the region. We offer you guiding in several languages, panoramic views from the top floor and free Wi-Fi.
Visit the top attractions in the Haugesund region
Stromma’s red Hop On-Hop Off double decker will let you discover the must-sees of the city of Haugesund, beautiful surroundings and the main attractions of the island Karmøy.
Hop On-Hop Off bus stops in Haugesund
1. Haugesund Cruise terminal
2. Tourist information and City Center
3. Visnes – The mining museum
4. Avaldsnes – the reconstructed Viking village
5. City Hall
6. Vår Frelses Church, Folkmuseum and City Center
7. Haraldshaugen – the national monument
8. Byparken and Dokken Museum (5 minutes’ walk from Byparken)
9. Cruise Terminal
Perfect for cruise passengers
This bus tour is perfect for guest arriving to Haugesund with a cruise ship. We adapt our schedule and hours according to the cruise ships arrival and departure and our buses and staff waits just outside of the ship.