Embark on an adventure through Copenhagen by bus, exploring all the essential sights and unique neighborhoods. Enjoy the flexibility to hop on and off at your own pace, immersing yourself in the city’s vibrant atmosphere. Our audio guide, available in 12 different languages, enriches your Copenhagen bus tour with interesting stories about the capital’s history and culture. Headphones are available on the bus. Read more about the bus stops, see map, and buy tickets below.
Please note that Stop 11 - City Hall Square on the Classic Copenhagen route is temporarily closed.
Stromma Hop On-Hop Off Routes in Copenhagen
- Classic Copenhagen shows you the heart of the city. Jump off and explore the historic parts, admire the amazing buildings, or stop by the Happiness Museum and find out why the Danes are so happy. There is plenty to see along the route for kids and adults alike. This separate ticket is available all year round. This route is also included in the All Lines ticket.
- Urban Green Copenhagen is your ticket to prominent Frederiksberg and vibrant Vesterbro. Meet animals from across the world at the Zoo, visit an underground art gallery at Cisternerne, shop in the eclectic boutiques at Vesterbro, or enjoy lunch in trendy Kødbyen (Meatpacking District). Every stop is filled with interesting places to visit. This route is included in the All Lines ticket.
- Colorful Copenhagen takes you directly to the impressive Street Food Market at Reffen during the summer, to Freetown Christiania – the city within the city, and to picturesque Christianshavn. Take a stroll on the historic streets of Christianshavn, try your luck at Casino Copenhagen, or indulge in delicious baking goods at Hart’s Bakery. So many things to see and do. This route is included in the All Lines ticket.
One Ticket, Two Brands – The Ultimate Copenhagen Bus Tour
With just one ticket, get access to both Stromma’s green Hop On-Hop Off buses and the red Copenhagen City Sightseeing buses, each easily recognizable by the Stromma logo. From the comfort of our double-decker buses, enjoy panoramic views of Copenhagen. And in summer, enjoy the open-top rides, perfect for soaking in the sunshine summer breeze.
Bus Tickets 2024
Tailor your bus sightseeing experience with our flexible ticket options. We offer bus tours all year around in Copenhagen!
Ticket: Hop On-Hop Off – Classic Copenhagen
- This bus tour guides you through the city’s timeless attractions. Admire the crown jewels at Rosenborg Castle, wave at the newly crowned King at Amalienborg Palace, and watch the changing of the guard. This route is your gateway to Copenhagen’s heritage and must-see sights.
- Available: All year round
- Valid: 24h, 48h or 72h
Ticket: Hop On-Hop Off – All Lines
- This ticket includes our three distinct bus routes: Classic Copenhagen, Urban Green Copenhagen, and Colorful Copenhagen. Spanning 30 stops, these routes provide a comprehensive exploration of the city’s most cherished neighborhoods and landmarks, delivering a full Copenhagen experience.
- Available: Daily May–September. Weekends all year round
- Valid: 48h or 72h