Sweden’s second largest city Gothenburg is located on the west coast. Gothenburg is known for its beautiful archipelago and its rich variety of fish and seafood. This makes it the perfect city to enjoy a dining cruise in the archipelago. We offer a variety of different dining cruises in Gothenburg and in the surrounding archipelago.
Boat tours with brunch, lunch or dinner
Join us for an evening cruise with seafood or a shrimp & salmon cruise with live music. We also have a dinner cruise around Hisingen, the fifth largest island of Sweden, located centrally in Gothenburg, or the classic dinner cruise in the archipelago with à la carte menu. In the daytime you can join a lunch cruise and on the weekends you can go on the popular brunch cruise in the archipelago.
Floating restaurants with great views on the Swedish west coast
– Shrimp & salmon cruise with delicious food from the sea and live music
– A guided dinner cruise around Hisingen, Sweden’s fifth largest island
– The classic archipelago tour with dinner and beautiful views
– Popular brunch cruise for the whole family with delicious buffet and dessert table
– A lovely lunch cruise with guide in the Gothenburg archipelago
Buy your dining cruise online
You can easily buy your dining cruise online. Pick your tour and pay with credit card and receive you booking confirmation by mail directly.
Our boats departs from Lilla Bommen marina
Stromma’s dining cruises departs from Lilla Bommen marina, see map below. You can walk to the boats from the central shopping center Nordstan.
Address: Lilla Bommen, 411 04 Gothenburg