Gothenburg is the second largest city in Sweden. Located on the west coast, it’s the perfect location for discovering the beautiful archipelago on a guided excursion. We offer a wide range of different boat trips, also for the youngest in the family. Take a guided boat tour around Hisingen, the fifth largest island of Sweden or discover Marstrand a true gem of the west coast or join us for a guided boat tour to the island of Vinga in the outer archipelago. If you have children, we can recommend a boat tour to the 17th century sea fortress of Älvsborg, a place with an exciting history. All our cruises in the archipelago of Gothenburg are guided in both English and Swedish.
Discover the highlights of the Swedish west coast
– Full day Archipelago Cruise to Marstrand including guided walks on the archipelago island Källö-Knippla and in Marstrand
– Archipelago Tour with guide – a guided cruise through the inner archipelago
– Boat trip through the Gothenburg harbor to Älvsborg Fortress
– Guided tour to the island of Vinga through the south archipelago of Gothenburg
– Tour of Hisingen – a guided boat trip around Sweden’s fifth largest island
Book your boat trip online
It’s easy to book our archipelago tours here on the website. Select one of the boat trips below and click for more information and booking. You can easily pay your online booking with credit card and you will receive a booking confirmation via email.
Our archipelago tours depart from Lilla Bommen marina
Stromma’s boat trips in Gothenburg archipelago departs from the guest harbor Lilla Bommen, situated by Gota River, see map. It is also the departure point for the dining cruises. By the harbor there is also stop for Hop On – Hop Off buses and boats. The marina is situated just a short walk from the shopping center Nordstan.
Address: Lilla Bommen, 411 04 Gothenburg