We create memorable experiences all over Sweden, all year round. Let the recipient decide for themselves what suits them. We offer everything from archipelago trips and food cruises to day trips, and sightseeing by bus and boat.
How Stromma’s gift card works
Buy your gift card online. You can easily place an online order here for a digital or physical gift card in different amounts. The recipient can use their gift card online at Stromma.com or via our telephone booking service. The recipient can use the gift card for partial payment of their experiences with Stromma. The gift card is valid for 18 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash. Nor can it be redeemed/used as payment on board our boats, buses, Birka Viking City, Vaxholm Citadel or our ticket kiosks.
Stromma Gift Cards – various options
We have created different versions of our gift cards to make it easy for you to choose the option that suits you best. We offer the following kinds of gift cards:
- Gift cards in three different amounts – SEK 500, SEK 800 or SEK 1,000
- Brunch cruise in Stockholm/Gothenburg for 2 people (Value SEK 1,160)
- Dinner cruise in Stockholm/Gothenburg for 2 people (Value SEK 1,500)
- Thousand Islands cruise in Stockholm for 2 people (Value SEK 3,500)
Would you like a gift card with a different amount? No problem, contact us our Customer Service.
Gift Card Delivery Time via email
The gift card you order will be sent via e-mail. Delivery of our digital cards will take place on the next working day via email.
Benefits of gift cards
- A gift that friends, family or colleagues will love
- Easy to buy
- Gives the recipient the freedom to choose their own excursion, food cruise or sightseeing
- Fast delivery
Personal greeting with the card
Are you unable to hand over the gift card in person? We can help you send a personal greeting when you buy a physical gift card that’s sent directly to the recipient.
Contact our Customer Service
If your have any questions or need help please contact us our Customer Service on +46 812 004 000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org