Terms and conditions - Stromma sales point
1. Prices are quoted in Euro (EUR) based on costs, tariffs and exchange rates valid in January 2018. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. Prices are valid for one adult or one child. Where no children’s price is mentioned it is available upon request. Tickets are not transferable.
3. Advance bookings are necessary or highly recommended for certain tours. Please ask Strömma Finland staff for details.
4. Strömma Finland acts as agent for the owners or contractors providing means of transport, accommodation or other services. We cannot assume responsibility for acts of omission by any person or firm other than Strömma Finland. Strömma Finland is not responsible for accidents, loss, detention, annoyance, delays and expenses arising from the same, quarantine, strikes, force majeure, failure of boats or coaches to arrive and depart as scheduled, disturbances, government restrictions or regulations, weather conditions, and other eventualities over which we have no control. Timetables are subject to change. Reasonable changes in the itinerary may be made by Strömma Finland where deemed advisable for the comfort and well-being of the passengers.
5. Nationals of the member states of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) do not need a visa to enter Estonia. The required travel document is a passport or a personal ID card with photo, granted after 1.3.1999 (excluding temporary ID cards). Children of any age need to have their own passport or ID card to travel. Passengers are required to find out whether they need to apply for a visa. Please check the up-to-date visa requirements www.vm.ee.
6. Each passenger is obliged to possess an official ID card or passport on cruises to countries within the Schengen area. Strömma Finland recommends passengers to possess an ID card or passport on all tours.
7. Strömma Finland is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient passports, visas or other documents.
8. Terms for changes and cancellation of Strömma Finland tours and products
Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing, Helsinki Sightseeing Beautiful Canal Route, Hop On Hop Off, Combination tours, Old Wooden Town of Porvoo and Finnish Lakes and Forests: 1-9 persons: less than 24 hours prior to departure – no refund. 10 persons or more: less than 72 hours prior to departure – no refund, 3-6 days before departure – 50% of the value of the booking will be refunded.
Midsummer Cruise: 1-9 persons: 0-7 days to departure – no refund. 10 persons or more: 0-14 days to departure – no refund.
The entire sum will be refunded if the booking is cancelled according to the cancellation policy.
Helsinki Cards will not be refunded or exchanged.
Private tours: cancellation terms upon request.
9. Strömma Finland is acting as an intermediary on the following tours. The liable organizers’ terms, conditions and terms for changes and cancellations of tours and tickets apply.
Cruises and tickets to Sweden and Estonia: general terms and cancellation terms apply. Please ask for separate leaflet.
Medieval Tallinn: Less than 4 days prior to departure – no refund.
Cancellations and changes can be accepted Mon-Fri 9.00-15.00 (cannot be accepted on weekends or public holidays; the office will be closed). Cancellations will be processed as soon as possible and are valid from the moment they are confirmed by Strömma Finland.
SeaLife, Sibelius Finland Experience, Skywheel Helsinki and Suomenlinna walking tours tickets will not be refunded.
More detailed terms and conditions of the various companies whose tickets are sold in Stromma sales point can be obtained upon request.
10. Cancellations can be accepted Monday-Friday 9:00-16:00, email@example.com, tel. +358 9 22881600. Cannot be accepted outside the office hours and on public holidays.
11. Cancelled tour - the booking fee will not be refunded.
12. No-show or interrupted tour – no refund.
13. Booking fees apply. The booking fee – no refund.
14. Timetables, programs and tour routes are subject to change.
15. The terms and conditions for the carriage of passengers and luggage that apply on Strömma Finland’s ships can be read onboard the ships, in the company’s office and can be obtain upon request at the ticket sales points.
16. Any complaints must be presented immediately to the staff of Strömma Finland. In cases where this is not possible, where there was no satisfactory solution agreed upon in regard to a complaint, or the complaint is accompanied by a claim for a refund, any claim must be presented in writing within one calendar month of the tour date, to be sent by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. A possible refund will be limited to the direct cost of the tour or service.