Our precautions to ensure the health and safety
We take the health and safety of our team and guests extremely seriously. We will follow the recommendations made by Finnish authorities. To ensure the well-being of everyone, we have implemented the following safety and hygiene policies:
* We recommend to buy online and contactless payments by card.
* If you are sick or feel unwell, please do not take the tour.
* Restrict number of passengers and arrange seating on board. We remind our guests to keep the physical distance – our staff will do the same.
* Plexiglass in the sales kiosks and on the vessels.
* Hand Hygiene – We provide hand sanitation stations (disinfectant liquid) throughout all our vessels and sales points. Continuous employee hand washing.
* Increased cleaning that focuses on regularly sanitizing all touch point areas – including restrooms, tables, seating, payment devices, handrails and door handles. Our boats are sanitized between the departures and fully sanitized every night.
* Single-packed cafe selection and contactless menu options being available in the onboard cafes.
* Employee training on COVID-19 precautionary measures and personal protective equipment available for our staff.
* We recommed our guests to use face masks indoors.
While we have taken the necessary measures to keep our boats safe, we urge everyone to Take Time to Be Kind and treat each other with respect and dignity. Thank you for your cooperation!
Updated in June 8, 2021.