Our precautions to ensure the health and safety
We take the health and safety of our team and guests extremely seriously. To ensure the well-being of everyone, we have implemented the following safety and hygiene policies:
* Increased cleaning that focuses on regularly sanitizing all touch point areas – including restrooms, tables, seating, payment devices, handrails and door handles. Our boats are sanitized between the departures and fully sanitized every night.
* Restrict number of passengers and arrange seating on board.
* Plexiglass in the sales kiosks and on the vessels.
* Hand Hygiene – We provide hand sanitation stations (disinfectant liquid) throughout all our vessels and sales points. Continuous employee hand washing.
* Single-packed cafe selection and contactless menu options being available in the onboard cafes.
* Employee training on COVID-19 precautionary measures and personal protective equipment available for our staff.
* We constantly remind our guests to keep the physical distance of 2m – our staff will do the same.
* We recommed our guests to use face masks.
* We recommend to buy online and contactless payments by card.
While we have taken the necessary measures to keep our boats safe, we urge everyone to Take Time to Be Kind and treat each other with respect and dignity. Thank you for your cooperation!