The best view of Amsterdam, you ask? There’s only one answer: from an open boat! Cruise the canals in one of our electric, thus sustainable, open boats. The captain, who’s your personal guide, will show you exactly why a part of the city center is UNESCO world heritage. Book your tickets online here today!
Join a real Amsterdam boat adventure!
Our professional skippers, with their endless knowledge and anecdotes about the city, make the open boat tours a truly unique and personal experience. Tell the captain what you want to see, and he or she knows just where to take you. From famous movie locations, canal houses from the Dutch Golden Age to the most beautiful and less discovered canals. This boat adventure is sure to show you unexpected sights!
Reasons why open boat tour is always a great idea
- Our open boat tours take you to the canals the regular canal tours can’t access. Thanks to the shape, the boat is not only easy to maneuver but also very cozy.
- An open boat cruise during a warm summer’s day or evening will be pleasing to everyone and we make sure you’re just as comfortable during the darker winter months as well.
- In case of rain, we'll make sure you're still cruising the canals of Amsterdam in style - and stay dry at the same time. We've got you covered!
Book a romantic picnic basket
Would you like to have a picnic during the boat trip? Book a picnic basket to make the cruise even more romantic. Choose between a beer, a delicious wine or go for the non-alcoholic option. Furthermore, the basket is filled with traditional cheese from Henri Willig and crisps. The basket is €12.50 per person and upon arrival, the basket will be filled with your drink of choice. The basket as shown on the picture is for 2 persons. You can add the picnic basket when booking.
The basket is filled with:
- Beer, wine or soft drinks
- Bottle of water - with or without bubbles
- Cheese from Henri Willig
Kids’ special adventure
We’d love to welcome all the families back on board. That’s why we have a special offer for kids. All kids receive a colouring page or an Amsterdam bingo.
Sustainable Amsterdam open boat tour
We love Amsterdam and think it’s very important to preserve the splendor of this precious city. That’s why all our open boats are equipped with electric engines. This way you’re ensured of the most sustainable and green Amsterdam open boat canal tour and are many future generations also able to enjoy the city, too.
Want a private tour?
Did you know you’re also able to rent our open boats for a private cruise (with a group up to twelve people) through the city? Check out the possibilities!
Check our information page about the latest regulations.
Have fun on your Open Boat Tour in Amsterdam!