The Keukenhof is the most famous and largest flower garden in the Netherlands. A comfortable and scenic 45-minute bus ride will take you to one of the most extensive gardens in the world. Pad, stroll through the show garden, and swoon over all those beautiful and different spring flowers you see.
Can’t get enough of them? Good! You will be treated to even more stunning flower fields at our next destination; the Tulip Experience. Dive into the colorful scenery of this tulip farm and take those classic tulip field photos.
The world famous Keukenhof
Once a kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, it now has the distinction of being the world’s most extensive flower garden. Stroll through the 15 kilometers of paths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year!
This family-owned business is established by an actual tulip farmer and his daughter. At the Tulip Experience, you will learn everything there is to know about the wonderful tulips at their indoor museum before making your way into their absolute highlight: the showgarden.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
The Amsterdam canal cruise passes by all of Amsterdam's famous attractions. Canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk & the Anne Frank House. Sightseeing in Amsterdam couldn't be a more relaxing experience.
- Entry ticket for the Keukenhof Gardens
- Guided tour through the Keukenhof Gardens
- Entry to the Tulip Experience
- Coffee or tea (at the Tulip Experience)
- Pick-up and drop-off in Amsterdam
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise Voucher
This tour departs from De Ruijterkade 105, 1011 AB Amsterdam. Which is only a 6 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. From the front of the Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), turn to your left and walk in the eastern direction. Keep on walking and cross the small bridge. Walk until you reach the Doubletree By Hilton hotel. Turn left and follow the walkway underneath the railway crossing. After this crossing, our departure point is on your right.
Practical information and important to know
- We accept mobile vouchers, a printed voucher is not required Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be aware that a small amount of walking is involved
- The tour may be operated in multiple languages (English, German and Dutch)
- Infants must sit on laps
- The group will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- The Keukenhof Gardens is a cash-free site, so cash payments will not be accepted
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day