On board many of our ships you can book your own room. Here you can enjoy the Christmas buffet in a more private setting with a group of friends or colleagues.
S/S Stockholm - Dinner cruises
The lady’s lounge with room for 20-40 guests
The gentlemen’s lounge with room for 15-30 guests
M/S Waxholm III - Lunch and dinner cruises
The small dining room with room for 20-30 guests
The lady’s lounge with room for 8-10 guests
The gentlemen’s lounge with room for 8-12 guests
Price/person including mulled wine, boat cruise, Christmas dining, a own room onboard:
Lunchcruise: SEK 895
Dinnercruice: SEK 995
Christmas dining cruises adapted to Corona
Stromma take the spread of Covid-19 very seriously and closely follow the advice and recommendations made by the Swedish Public Health Authority. We have taken several precautions to reduce the spread of infection and create an environment that is as safe as it can possibly be – read about our precautionary measures here.
- Reduced number of guests
- Additional space between tables in dining rooms and salons
- Preventing queuing when possible
- Strict routines regarding cleaning and hygiene
- Adaptations and alternative serving options at Christmas buffets.
- Sanitizer available to maintain good hand hygiene
- Both guests and staff must stay at home when showing any signs of infection
If you want to book a private room on board, please contact our customer service by phone +46 (0)8-12 00 40 00 or email email@example.com