Information from Stromma concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Stromma is taking the spread of the Covid-19 virus very seriously and together with you we are doing everything in our power to stop the virus from spreading:
- We are allowing fewer passengers than normal to come aboard.
- We leave greater gaps between all parties to ensure good air circulation in our restaurants.
- Please be seated at your table or at the bar while eating and drinking.
- Please make sure that any queue forms with a suitable distance to the next person.
- We clean and disinfect exposed public surfaces in our restaurants and passenger spaces multiple times each day.
- As always, we maintain good hygiene in our kitchens and handle food in a safe manner.
- We stay at home if we have the slightest symptoms of infection.
When you are on board any of our vessels, we also kindly request that you follow the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Sweden and:
- wash your hands as often as necessary for at least 30 seconds,
- maintain a safe distance when you speak to on-board staff or other passengers,
- cough and sneeze into your inner elbow,
- only travel with us if you are completely symptom-free.
Rest assured that we always follow the recommendations issued by the Swedish authorities and adapt our routines accordingly. Our goal is for you to feel safe when you travel with us!
World Health Organization
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control